Many people express the desire to own a website and expect it to do all the work for them in promoting themselves or their brand/product.This couldn’t be further from the truth.
Owning a professionally designed website is only half the battle in today’s crowded market place. If you want to reach new audiences you have to create the content to go with your site with this in mind, and expand on it regularly.
If you already have your website up and running, it makes total sense to add content to it, no matter how big or small, on a regular basis. This could be as simple as sharing a few words about your latest product or explaining the benefits of your already existing best sellers. There is no such thing as over-exposure, providing it is done the right way !
The benefits of blogging are numerous and make it well worth the effort on your part. If you’re website doesn’t have a blog or you have let your blog get so far behind you think it’s pointless bringing it up to date… read on.
1. Building LinksOne of the most powerful benefits of blogging is that it allows you to build inbound links quickly. To get this result, your blog must feature content that people want to read and share with others.
The links that you’ll gain with your blog are deep links that don’t just point to your websites homepage. As people link to your blog posts, you’ll distribute your content more evenly, helping you to get more of your website indexed by search engines.
2. Start Building RelationshipsBlog posts offer you a great way to start building relationships. You may have some of the demographic information on the people visiting your site and buying your services or products. However, do you really know who they are?
People who read your blogs will probably be your most loyal customers. As you learn more about them, you can use that information to find more customers.
Having a blog for your website also allows you to create a dialogue with the customers. This allows you to keep communication flowing between you and your customers. Build good relationships and you’ll build customer loyalty as well, which means more profit for you.
3. Generate LeadsAnother reason your website needs an active website is to generate leads. This is one of the big benefits of blogging.
When people visit your blog, they want to find answers. Providing them with answers will put your website in their mind when they are ready to buy.
4. Boost Search Engine Rankings with Fresh ContentBlogs offer you the perfect way to boost search engine rankings. Search engines feed on fresh content. Many websites are static and rarely need to change content.
Having blog that is updated on a regular basis will provide search engines with content that is fresh and keyword-rich. This leads to higher rankings as well as big increases in website traffic.
5. Build Credibility and ReputationLast, you need a blog because it helps you to build credibility and a good reputation online. Your blog allows you to offer information to potential customers without having to hard sell. This boosts your credibility with them.
Visitors may bookmark your site so they can come back for good information. When they’re ready to make a decision, chances are that they’ll remember you.
With this information, you are now ready to start your blog or continue where you left off some time ago. If you need help in creating your very own website. then get in touch now. We have entry level websites, fully loaded, from as little as £250 and can be turned around in a matter of days.
Take a look at our customer testimonials for a wide variety of the sites we can build for you, no two sites are the same and we take great care in providing 100% total satisfaction.
For more information on our services, but more importantly on how YOU could be doing all this for yourself… read here.